IEEE 1588v2 PTP
Supports IEEE 1588 v2 PTP (Precision Time Protocol)
BC andTC aware. Provides precise time control support.
Remote Monitoring (RMON)
Embedded RMON agent supports RMON groups
1,2,3,9 (history,statistics) for enhanced traffic
Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port
for analysiswith a network analyzer.
IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
Used by network devices for advertising their
and neighbors on an IEEE 802ab local area
Supports CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol)
Web GUI Interface
Built-in switch configuration utility
for browser-based device configuration.
For users to configure/manage
switches in command line modesç
Multiple concurrent images for easy
recovery and fail-safe upgrade.
- NMP version1, 2c and 3 with support for traps
- SNMP version 3 user-based security model (USM)
In-Device Testing and Monitoring
- Temperature, CPU, RAM values and times
- Port statistics and CRC values
- Web browser upgrade via HTTP and TFTP support
- Upgrade from USB stick support for ease of use
- Upgrade through console and TFTP.
Network Time Protocol (NTP) is a networking protocol
for clock synchronization between computers